If you are a student currently using Amazon Prime, it may be time for a switch. Amazon has released a new service called Prime Student, which offers some benefits designed specifically for students. Some of the most notable include free two-day shipping on textbooks and school supplies, access to exclusive deals, and free streaming of select movies and TV shows with Prime Video.
You are a student who is currently not using Amazon Prime, now is the time to sign up. Prime Student is an affordable alternative that offers many of the same benefits as Prime, but with the bonus of no annual fees. Plus, if you decide to cancel your Prime membership, you can continue to use Prime Student later on without any additional costs.
With so many benefits to student Prime Canada, it can be not easy to know what to do first! If you are a student, your first step is to sign up for a free trial and experience the great available features. It includes no ads, unlimited streaming, and free shipping on orders over $50. Once you have had a chance to test out the program, you can decide if student Prime Canada is right for you.
If you are not a student, you can still take advantage of all of the great benefits available. You need to sign up for a free trial and experience the difference. Once you are satisfied with the program, you can upgrade to student Prime Canada and enjoy all of the great benefits available to students.
Table of Contents
About Amazing Prime?
Amazon Prime is an annual subscription service that offers members a variety of benefits. Most items are eligible for free two-day (and, in some situations, one-day) shipping and additional delivery incentives for subscribers. Members also have access to limitless video and music streaming and exclusive deals on other digital media.
Amazon Student provides all the same benefits as regular Amazon Prime ($99 per year) but at a lower price. Students enrolled in at least one class at a college or university in the United States are eligible (including Puerto Rico and online universities). Can I Have Two Amazon Flex Account? find out.
So how to switch to prime student?
If you are currently an Amazon Prime member with an annual or monthly payment option and are also enrolled as a student, you are eligible for Prime Student.
How do I switch to Prime student?
1. Visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent
2. Click on “Try Prime Student”
3. Fill out and complete the Prime Student sign-up process.
4. Click the verification link in the email sent to you.
Please Note this:
- You do not need to cancel your Amazon Prime membership prior to signing up for Prime Student. After you are verified as a student and enrolled in Amazon Student membership, we’ll refund the amount you were charged on your Prime renewal date or a prorated refund if benefits were used.
- If your Prime membership is associated with a service you receive through another company (such as Sprint), you will need to end that association before being able to sign up for Prime Student.
- It’s fine if your Amazon.com account doesn’t have your university, college, or CEGEP email address listed. Only the verification email will be sent to your university, college, or CEGEP email account.
- If you haven’t received the verification email, click Verify Your Email and follow the instructions to resend it. Add [email protected] to your contacts or safe list to avoid your Amazon.ca email ending in your spam or garbage folder.
- Current Amazon Prime members who enroll in Prime Student will receive a refund for the months remaining on their current Amazon Prime subscription.
- If you’re a member of Amazon Family, your current Prime membership will expire, and you’ll be refunded for the time you didn’t use it. You won’t be able to take advantage of Amazon Family incentives like 20% off diapers ordered through Subscribe & Save.
How does amazon Prime verify student status?
To confirm your current student status:
- Go to Manage Your Student Membership in Your Account and re-verify your student status if you have an annual plan.
- If you’re on a monthly plan, go to Manage Your Prime Membership and confirm your student status again.
- Verify your student status by submitting the relevant documentation.
Can I share my amazon prime student membership?
Yes, Members of Amazon Prime, whether free or paid, can share their shipping privileges with up to four extra family members who live in the same residence. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices to begin constructing your Amazon Household. Select Invite and Adult from the Households and Family Library section of the Settings menu.
How much do amazon prime students cost?
An Amazon Prime Student can test out Amazon Prime for free for six months. In comparison, a standard Amazon Prime trial is only 30 days long.
You’ll be charged a discounted cost of $6.49 a month or $59 per year after the trial period finishes. On the other hand, Amazon Prime offers a 30-day free trial and then costs $12.99 a month ($119 per year).
According to JPMorgan, an Amazon Prime subscription is worth $785 per year. We thought a basic Amazon Prime subscription was a great price, but the Amazon Prime Student discount and additional advantages make it a no-brainer.
Benefits of amazon prime student?
Many of the Prime benefits that the average person cares about are included in Amazon Prime Student, including free next-day or two-day shipping on over 100 million eligible items, unlimited streaming of tons of popular movies and TV shows, unlimited photo storage, 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals, and unlimited access to over a thousand books on Prime Reading.
In addition, Amazon has back-to-school deals on college basics like technology and dorm supplies. Many of them are eligible for free Prime next-day or two-day shipping, and you can find them all in Amazon’s Off to College store.
An Amazon Prime Student subscription, on the other hand, comes with a slew of extra benefits. Amazon has introduced many attractive student-exclusive discounts for meal delivery, relaxation products, travel, etc.
Customers who already have Amazon Prime can upgrade to Amazon Prime Student. They can visit Prime Student sign up page if they want to join. It would be best if you first were authenticated as a student. You’ll be repaid the difference between the standard $119 / £79 charge and the $59 / £39 Student fee.
Now that you know how to switch to prime student through this post, I implore you to share this post to show appreciation. Thank you.