If you’re anything like most people, you probably have a lot of account profiles, each with its own set of information and files. That can be a bit of a mess, especially if you need to remove an account from your computer or delete it completely. This article will show you how to delete a McGraw hill connect accounts in simple and complex ways. We’ll also provide tips on keeping your data safe when deleting an account.
McGraw Hill Connect is a course management and adaptive learning system that complements your voice and teaching style. As a result, you can acquire a set of course administration, reporting, student learning tools, and industry-leading support with this connect account, designed to improve your distinctive voice and teaching style.
So, how to delete a McGraw hill connect account?
Table of Contents
McGraw hill connect delete account
As you might already know, there is no link in the McGraw hill connect dashboard that you can use to delete your account, and the only working solution is to Contact a Technical Support Representative.
3 working method to contact McGraw hill technical support representative to delete your account.
1. Contact them through email
- Goto https://mhedu.force.com/CXG/s/ContactUs
- It will take you to a page where you will see the Email and Live Chat layout, just as you see in the screenshot below.
- Click on EMAIL – All Products & Topics to contact them via email.
- It will take you to a page where you will fill out the form.
2. Contact them through live chat.
- Goto https://mhedu.force.com/CXG/s/ContactUs
- Click on Connect Registration Support – US/CANADA CUSTOMERS ONLY (If you are from the United States or Canada.
- Click on Connect Registration Support – ALL OTHER CUSTOMERS if you are from another region.
- A new tab will open, and click on “HAVE A QUESTION?“
- Another small tab will be opened, and it will ask you to choose one option
- Select “I Need Something Else“
- Then, one of the support representatives will connect with you
- After that, tell them you want to delete your McGraw Hill Connect account.
3. Contact them by Phone.
On how to delete a McGraw hill connect account, you can alternatively contact the technical support rep on the numbers below:
Please keep in mind that deleting the CONNECT account will also delete all associated services and files or data stored in any application operating on that account.
USA and Canada
(800) 331 5094
China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines,
Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
Belgium, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy,
Netherlands, Norway, Spain, South Africa,
Sweden and UK
Level 33, 680 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +61 (2) 9011 0200
1 International Business Park, #01-15A,
- Sunday: 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST
- Monday-Thursday: 24 hrs
- Friday: 12:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST
- Saturday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST
How to delete a course from McGraw Hill account
To delete a course, follow these steps:
Please note that when you delete a course, it removes all of the course sections, assignments, student roster, and grade report data. To be deleted, a course must have at least one section. A course that has been deleted cannot be recovered.
Choose Delete course from the course settings menu on the My Courses page (A).
-On the confirmation window, click OK.
The course has been removed. The course and section(s) are no longer listed, and a confirmation appears at the top of your courses page.
How to delete a section from McGraw Hill account
To delete a section
Deleting a section will also delete all grade report data for that section. You cannot delete a section if it is the only one in the course; You must delete the course instead.
- On the My Courses page select Delete section from the section options menu (B).
- You will be asked to verify that you want to delete the section. Click OK. You are prompted one last time to verify that you are sure you want to delete the section. Click OK again.
Some related question to how to delete a McGraw hill connect account and their answers.
How do I delete a class from the McGraw hill connect account?
To delete a class from McGraw Hill Connect, go to the course and select “Edit” in the upper right corner. On the following screen, there is a “Delete Course” option. When you click this button, you will be asked to confirm your action.
How do I opt out of McGraw hill connect?
McGraw Hill Connect is a subscription service that gives you access to the most recent editions of McGraw Hill’s textbooks. By entering into your account and selecting “Manage My Subscription,” you can opt-out of the service. You can cancel your subscription or adjust your billing cycle from there.
How do I create a new McGraw hill connect account?
Visit the Connect website and click the “Create Account” option to create a new McGraw Hill Connect account. Your name, email address, and password will all be required. Connect can be accessed after registering an account by logging in with your email address and password.
How do I delete a student on McGraw hill connect account?
You must first be logged in to your McGraw Hill account before you can delete a student. Hover over the “Students” tab and click “Manage Students” once logged in. Click “Delete Student” in the “Actions” column on the right. A popup window will open, requesting confirmation. “Yes, Delete” should be selected. The student will be removed from all of your McGraw Hill courses and erased.
How much is a McGraw hill connect subscription?
McGraw Hill Connect is a $119.95 per year subscription-based learning platform. It gives you access to homework, tests, and other course resources.
How do I unsubscribe from the McGraw hill connect account?
To unsubscribe from Connect, follow these steps:
Step 1-Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen.
Step 2-Select “Settings.”
Step 3-Scroll down and select “Connect.”
Step 4-Click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
It is possible to delete your account if you no longer want to have anything with the McGraw hill connect account, but mind you, now that you have learned how to delete a McGraw hill connect account that if you change your mind in the future and want to continue using McGraw hill connect, you will need to start afresh and open a new account. All your former information will not be imported to the new account you just created.