Plex Pass is a subscription service provided by the Plex App for a fee. The Plex App is free; however, the Plex Pass costs money. The pass is available at three prices: $ 4.99 per month, $ 39.99 per year, or $ 149.99 for a lifetime subscription. The Plex Pass comes with many advantages, including:
Plex Live TV and DVR are services that allow you to watch television from any location. With the Plex App, you can watch TV or record any channels in the surrounding region by simply adding an antenna and a tuner to your setup.
Plex Pass also includes mobile syncing for offline viewing, the ability to utilize the service by multiple users, parental restrictions, movie trailers, musical functions such as mood mixes for various scenarios, and many more.
Even though Plex has these excellent qualities, individuals currently do not find it useful. As a result, they have decided to terminate their Plex Pass subscription.
If you’re a Plex Pass subscriber who doesn’t want to renew your subscription, read this post to conclude. I’ve outlined all of the options for canceling your Plex Pass subscription in this article.
So How do I cancel Plex Pass?
How To Cancel Plex Pass?
You can cancel Plex Pass in many ways. Here are the top six methods for easily canceling your Plex Pass subscription:
1. On website
- Log in to your account on the Plex website
- Click on your account profile in the top right corner
- Go to the ‘Subscriptions’ page
- Click on ‘Cancel your Subscription’
- Follow the steps to confirm cancellation
To cancel online, go to https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201580107-Plex-Pass-Subscription-Management
Email [email protected] and ask them to cancel your account.
2. By email
Follow these simple steps to cancel your Plex Pass subscription by email:
1. Send an official email to Plex at [email protected], demanding that the subscription be canceled.
2. You must include all of your personal and Plex account details in the mail.
3. Give a compelling reason for canceling the subscription.
4. Once they’ve started the canceling procedure, ask them to send you a confirmation email.
5. Save the confirmation email you get for future reference.
3. By Google Play
Follow these steps to cancel your Plex subscription through the Google Play Store:
1. On your phone, go to the “Google Play Store” and “Log in” using the correct account.
2. Go to the “My Subscriptions” menu on the Dashboard’s left side.
3. From the list of subscriptions, choose “Plex subscription.”
4. Choose “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
5. If you wish, you will be prompted to provide a reason for your cancellation. Otherwise, you have the option of refusing to respond.
6. To confirm the cancellation, click the “Confirmation” button.
4. Roku Channel
If you’re watching Plex via a Roku device, you can cancel your membership by following these steps:
1. On the Roku remote, press the “Home” button.
2. Go to the “Streaming Channels” section of the menu.
3. From this list, look for “Plex Subscription.”
4. By clicking the “OK” button, you can select this subscription.
5. Select “Manage Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
6. To cancel, press the “Cancel” button.
5. By Roku account
1. From your web browser, go to your “Roku Account.”
2. Select “Manage subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
3. Look for the phrase “Plex subscription.”
4. To unsubscribe, click the “Unsubscribe” button.
6. By Amazon App-store
You can also cancel your Plex Pass subscription via the Amazon Appstore. The steps are as follows:
1.”Amazon App Store” is the place to go.
2. Select “My Apps” from the drop-down menu.
3. Select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
4. From the list of subscriptions, choose “Plex.”
5.”Auto-Renewal” should be turned off.
7. By Donotpay
The best and simplest way to cancel a Plex Pass membership is not to pay. All you have to do now is follow these simple instructions:
1. Using a web browser, access your Donotpay account.
2. Choose “Find Hidden Money” from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter “Plex subscription” in the search field.
4. Your membership will be automatically terminated, and you will receive an email notification.
8. By iPhone
If you have an iPhone or iPad and want to cancel your Plex Pass subscription, follow these steps:
1. You should press your device’s “Settings” button
2. By clicking on the emblem with your name, you can access your unique “Apple profile ID.”
3. Tap the “Subscriptions” menu on your profile page now.
4. Select the “Plex subscription” from the list of subscriptions.
5. At the bottom of the page, select the “Cancel” option. You will be given the option to cancel the free trial if you use the trial version.
6. To finish the process, “Confirm” the cancellation.
Frequently asked questions on how do I cancel Plex Pass account and answers.
Can I cancel Plex Pass anytime?
If you have a recurring membership for a monthly or yearly pack, you can cancel it at any moment without any problems.
How do I change my Plex Email?
The Plex web app allows you to make changes to your Plex account. Sign in to your Plex Account to manage or edit any part of your Plex Subscription.
How much is a Plex Pass Subscription?
Plex Pass costs $ 4.99 per month, $ 39.99 per year, and $ 119.99 for life.
What Happens When You Cancel Your Plex Pass Subscription?
When you cancel your Plex Pass subscription, you will be unable to renew it in the future. You will not be refunded for the remainder of the subscription time.
However, you will continue to receive the benefits until the subscription time expires. The account subscriptions can be canceled for future renewals on the Subscriptions tab of the account.
How do I remove my Card from Plex?
It’s difficult to remove card information from Plex if you subscribed directly. Only a few websites allow you to erase your credit card information. So, you’ll have to make do with a few tactics before and after subscribing to websites in the future.
Before signing up or subscribing, please consider the following:
1. Create a Justuseapp account.
2. Create up to four virtual debit cards to act as a VPN for your bank account, preventing apps like Plex from billing you indefinitely.
3. Use your real credit card to fund your Justuseapp Cards.
4. Use your Justuseapp card to sign up for Plex: Movies, TV, Music & More, or other websites.
5. You can cancel your Plex subscription from your Justuseapp Dashboard.
After you’ve signed up:
If you didn’t use a Justuseapp Card when you signed up, your only option is to contact Plex directly.
After you have followed the guidelines provided on this blog, I hope I have been able to solve your problem on how do I cancel plex pass subscription. If so, please share this with your family and friends.